Experienced Specialists Dedicated to Delivering Outstanding ServicesContact Us
At Big Steve’s Tree Care, we know it can be difficult for you to decide if it’s time to remove a tree from your property. After all, that tree may have been standing there in your yard for as long as you can remember. It’s unfortunate that trees have to be cut down, but if they begin to pose hazards to your family and your home, there’s no other option.
As your trusted neighborhood tree experts in Northern Virginia, we can provide you with a detailed inspection of your tree to determine if it’s really time to say goodbye to it. Sometimes, trees may look unsalvageable, but can still be rehabilitated with the pruning of dead branches. However, if we find that the tree has already expired, our Lorton tree service team will carefully and efficiently remove it from your property.
Our Comprehensive Northern Virginia Tree Services Include:
- Tree Maintenance
- Storm & Wind Damage
- Tree Removal
- Tree Trimming
- Crane Tree Removal
- Lot Clearing
- Cabling & Bracing
- Commercial Snow Plowing
- Leaf Removal
- Bamboo Removal
When Should You Call for a Professional Tree Service?
Big Steve’s Tree Care is proud to offer a wide range of tree services for Northern Virginia residents. Do you need help clearing your property from fallen tree branches after a storm? Or excavate tree stumps from a lot to prepare for new construction?
Whatever situation you’re dealing with, as long as tree removal is involved, our expert Lorton tree service team has the manpower and equipment to handle them all. We even have a high-powered crane in our arsenal to swiftly and efficiently reach extremely tall trees.
Signs You Need Tree Care:
- The tree is hollow
- The tree is missing bark
- The tree is leaning precariously
- The tree branches hang over the power lines
- The tree is closely planted near another tree
- The roots are visible and above-ground
- The tree is infected with bugs, fungi, mushrooms, or other diseases
- The branches of the tree are too lengthy or too close to the ground
- The tree branches are damaged, cracked, or dead
- The tree does not produce leaves in the springtime
When Is the Best Time of Year to Get Tree Services?
Throughout the seasons, your trees will change and grow. We are used to seeing the leaves transform during autumn, fall during the winter, and flowers blooming during the spring. However, we don’t usually consider the tree’s lifecycle and when the best time for a service might be.
During certain times of the year, trees become inactive, essentially pausing in their development. This period of “dormancy” typically starts at the end of fall, runs through winter, and ends at the beginning of spring. This is an ideal time for several tree services to take place, such as pruning, trimming, and removal, because you can better protect and preserve the health of the tree.
Emergency Tree Services Available 24/7
Emergencies happen, even with trees. If a tree fell on your property or got caught on your power lines, know that you can count on Big Steve’s Tree Care. We are available 24/7 to make sure you, your family, and your home remain safe.
Why Choose Big Steve's Tree Care for Your Tree Services
When it comes to tree care services, you want to choose a company that you can trust to provide expert care for your trees. At Big Steve's Tree Care, we pride ourselves on being the top choice for tree services in the Lorton, VA area.
Here's why you should choose us:
- Experienced and Certified Arborists: Our team of arborists are highly trained and certified in tree care. They have the knowledge and expertise to properly assess the health of your trees and provide the necessary care.
- Comprehensive Tree Services: We offer a wide range of tree services to meet all of your needs. From tree trimming and pruning to tree removal and stump grinding, we can handle it all.
- Quality Equipment: We use state-of-the-art equipment and tools to ensure efficient and effective tree care. Our equipment is well-maintained and up-to-date, allowing us to complete the job safely and quickly.
- Customer Satisfaction: We value our customers and strive to provide the best possible service. Our team is dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction and will go above and beyond to exceed your expectations.
When you choose Big Steve's Tree Care, you can have peace of mind knowing that your trees are in good hands. Contact us today for all of your tree care needs.
“I would recommend Big Steve to everyone and will return to them for future tree services.” - Previous Customer
“The quote we received was extremely reasonable and they didn't try to oversell us on stuff we didn't need.” - David L.
“I would recommend this company.” - Tom L.
“Everything went smoothly and we will definitely contact them again for future services. I highly recommend them.” - M S.
“They replied quickly, gave us the lowest quote, and got the job done quickly.” - Kate L.
“Highly responsive - They came to the house and provided free quote the next day we called.” - S C.
“I had another quote from a company that worked for me before and it was SIGNIFICANTLY higher.” - C M.
“Steve comes out in person, provides a detailed work plan, and sends out a qualified and polite crew.” - Mary W.